Abimelech means father is king
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Abimelech
Meaning: ‘My father is king’
Emotional Spectrum . He bounces back from his adversity.
Personal Integrity . He has a reverence for truth.
Personality . Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Relationships . Starts slowly, but a relationship with Abimelech builds over time.
Travel & Leisure . Although he enjoys his home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money . A career in television would suit Abimelech.
Life’s Opportunities . Open to suggestions, his innovative spirit will lead the way.
Abimelech’s Lucky Numbers: 27 . 24 . 32 . 19 . 44 . 46
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. firstname.lastname@example.org
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish