Ahmik name means beaver
Local Origin of Name: Native American
From the Native American name Ahmik
Meaning: ‘Beaver’ In Indian folklore, the beaver represents skill
Emotional Spectrum . An emotional bond with Ahmik is not taken lightly!
Personal Integrity . A personal search for truth is the hallmark of Ahmik.
Personality . Life is a bowl of cherries.
Relationships . Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure . Who better to travel with than Ahmik?
Career & Money . His career will be the most rewarding part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities . Only he holds the key to his happiness.
Ahmik’s Lucky Numbers: 43 . 1 . 22 . 23 . 7 . 30
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish