Akiva means protect or shelter
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Jacob
First and Last name
Meaning:Protect or shelter or Supplanter
Emotional Spectrum • If you are looking for laughter, Akiva is your person!
Personal Integrity • The decency of Akiva is never questioned.
Relationships • Long term friendships come easily to Akiva.
Travel & Leisure • Who better to travel with than Akiva?
Career & Money • If money is not wasted in youth, he will handle it well as an adult.
Life’s Opportunities • A mentor in the early years will help him achieve success.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish