Aleeza name means joy
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Arabic
From the Hebrew name Aliza
Emotional Spectrum • A built-in steam valve keeps the heat down!
Personal Integrity • She would never compromise her principles.
Personality • All feel the effects of true courtesy.
Relationships • The life of the party, Aleeza feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure • Lives for the weekends!
Career & Money • An extra measure of study will help this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • If money can be made, Aleeza will find a way to make it!
” A word aptly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish