Aleyna name means precious
Local Origin of Name: German
From the name Aleyna
Variant name of Alanah, Aleynah, Allana, Alona
Meaning: Precious , Awakening
Emotional Spectrum • Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity • Her integrity is her most precious possession.
Personality • Her smile is contagious.
Relationships • Not many people are as open as Aleyna.
Travel & Leisure • Travel is best enjoyed with her friends.
Career & Money • Books hold the key to her career.
Life’s Opportunities • Educational opportunities are exceptional for Aleyna.
” Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh