Allon name means Oak tree
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Gaelic name Alan
Allon is first and Last name
Meaning: Oak tree
Emotional Spectrum • A storm of emotions in a calm exterior.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Allon can be trusted.
Personality • Calm and cool as a cucumber.
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to him, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • He has a natural business sense, and will go far.
Life’s Opportunities • A person who welcomes new technology, Allon will go far.
” Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. ”
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish