Local Origin of Name: English/Sweden
From the Hebrew name Alva
Alva is first and last name
Meaning: Brightness Genesis 36:40 or Elf or White
Emotional Spectrum • No frowns on this face!
Personal Integrity • Friends know Alva as a trusted acquaintance.
Personality • A merry heart goes all day.
Travel & Leisure • Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money • A career in law would suit Alva.
Life’s Opportunities • Open to new friends and ideas, she is a person of today!
” I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish