Amabella name means lovable or beautiful
Local Origin of Name: French
From the name Amabella, Amabelle
Meaning: Lovable or Beautiful
Emotional Spectrum . Somewhat headstrong, she must guard against impulse.
Personal Integrity . Her honor is her best attribute.
Personality . Modern Maverick.
Relationships . While crowds are fun, she needs her alone time.
Travel & Leisure . Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money . A career in investments would suit Amabella.
Life’s Opportunities . She must guard against deals that appear too-good-to-be-true
” All a man’s ways seem right to him, but the Lord weighs the heart. ”
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh