Amadeo name means lover of the divine
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Latin name Amado
Amadea is female name of Amadeo Variant name of Amadeous.
Meaning: ‘Loving deity’ or ‘lover of the divine’
Emotional Spectrum • Handles a crisis well, people seek his
guidance. Personal Integrity • He would never betray a friend.
Personality • Rarin’ to go all the time.
Relationships • Not many people are as giving as Amadeo.
Travel & Leisure • Lives for the weekends!
Career & Money • A gifted child, Amadeo will need to be challenged constantly.
Life’s Opportunities • Open to new friends and ideas, he is a person of today!
” Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh