Amasa name means burden
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew
From the name Amasa
Emotional Spectrum • Somewhat headstrong, he must guard against impulse.
Personal Integrity • Friends know Amasa as a trusted acquaintance.
Personality • He raises your spirit from low to high.
Relationships • If people were more like Amasa, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • Would enjoy train travel, but his impatience needs the airplane!
Career & Money • Early career moves help form this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • Although shy in the spotlight, fame is destined!
” The house of the righteous contains great treasure. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish