Amiel name means lord of my people
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Amiel
Amiel is first and last name.
Meaning: ‘Lord of my people’
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Bounce Back’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • The makeup of him is moral greatness!
Personality • A person who enjoys the present.
Travel & Leisure • He will find it hard to wind-down on vacation.
Career & Money • A career in investments would suit Amiel.
Life’s Opportunities • A good educational background is the key to his success.
” When the righteous triumph, there is great elation. ”
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish