Local Origin of Name: Czech, From the Hebrew name Hannah
Meaning: (Chanah), ‘Grace [of God]’ or ‘favor’ 1 Samuel 1:2, Anuska
Emotional Spectrum .A happier person you will never meet.
Personal Integrity .Her integrity is her most precious possession.
Personality .Sparkling personality. Relationships .Likes her friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure .Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money .Not one to ‘Keep up with the Jones’.
Life’s Opportunities .While not seeking fame, her future is in the limelight.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish