Azami name means Thistle flower
Local Origin of Name: Japanese
From the Japanese name Azami
Meaning: ‘Thistle flower’, symbolic of defiance.
Emotional Spectrum . Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity . No one would doubt her word.
Personality . She seeks the ill-will of no one.
Relationships . Slow to make new friends, Azami values her old acquaintances.
Travel & Leisure . Born to travel!
Career & Money . A college education would help Azami discover her dream.
Life’s Opportunities . Politics is an opportunity not to be missed by Azami.
Azami’s Lucky Numbers: 34 . 54 . 47 . 26 . 18 . 15
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish