Ezra (Hebrew) . Ezra 7:1 . help; court.
Gabriel (Hebrew) . Dan. 9:21 . God is my strength.
Gera (Hebrew) . Gen. 46:21 . pilgrimage, combat; dispute.
Gershon (Hebrew) . Gen. 46:11 . his banishment; the change of pilgrimage.
Gideon (Hebrew) . Judges 6:11 . he that bruises or breaks; a destroyer.
Habakkuk (Hebrew) . Hab. 1:1 . he that embraces; a wrestler.
Haggai (Hebrew) . Ezra 5:1 . feast; solemnity.
Hosea (Hebrew) . Hosea 1:1 . savior; safety. Hur (Hebrew) .
Exodus 17:10 . liberty; whiteness; hole.
Hushai (Hebrew) . 2 Sam. 15:37 . their haste; their sensuality; their silence.
Immanuel (Hebrew) . Isaiah 7:14 . God with us.
Ira (Hebrew) . 2 Sam. 20:26 . watchman; making bare; pouring out.
Isaac (Hebrew) . Gen. 17:19 . laughter.
Isaiah (Hebrew) . 2 Kings 19:2 . the salvation of the Lord.
Ishmael (Hebrew) . Gen. 16:11 . God that hears.
Issachar (Hebrew) . Gen. 30:18 . reward; recompense.
Ithamar (Hebrew) . Exodus 6:23 . island of the palm-tree.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish