Bogdan means gift from the God
Local Origin of Name: Czech/Hebrew
From the name of Bogdan
Meaning: Gift from the God
Emotional Spectrum • Emotional life is mirrored in his health.
Personal Integrity • Moral backbone is the hallmark of Bogdan.
Personality • Not happy unless he is helping someone in need.
Relationships • Starts slowly, but a relationship with Bogdan builds over time.
Travel & Leisure • Who better to travel with than Bogdan?
Career & Money • Lessons learned early in life will lead to financial success.
Life’s Opportunities • A go-getter, Bogdan knows what he wants.
” The greatest homage we can pay to truth is to use it. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish