Local Origin of Name: Cassius
From the name Cassius, Cassus
Meaning: Empty, Vain.- Roman last name.
Emotional Spectrum • Must guard against infatuation that is not love.
Personal Integrity • He will tell the truth even when it hurts.
Personality • A lover of life, too bad there are only 24 hours in a day!
Travel & Leisure • A unique hobby will occupy his time.
Career & Money • A career in television would suit Cassius.
Life’s Opportunities • A down-to-earth attitude will serve him well.
” Sympathy is never wasted except when you give it to yourself. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish