Meaning: ‘Educated’, ‘trained’, or ‘dedicated’
Emotional Spectrum • He is a fountain of joy for all.
Personal Integrity • Nothing can buy his good name.
Personality • Fresh as a drop of rain.
Relationships • Doesn’t need much out of life but to be loved.
Travel & Leisure • Always on the go, Chanoch takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money • Education is the key to Chanoch’s career path.
Life’s Opportunities • Destined for greatness, nothing can hold back this gifted person.
” Prayer changes everything – including us! ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish