Chester means camp or roman site
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Chester
Meaning: ‘Camp’ or ‘Roman site’
Emotional Spectrum . If you are looking for laughter, Chester is your person!
Personal Integrity . His reputation is beyond reproach.
Personality . Never a harsh word for anyone.
Relationships . Slow to make new friends, Chester values his old acquaintances.
Travel & Leisure . Relaxing is an art-form to him.
Career & Money . Should have been an actor!
Life’s Opportunities . Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
Chester’s Lucky Numbers: 45 .53 .44 . 40 . 51 . 3
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish