Clova means clover
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Clova
Meaning: Clover. First and Last Name
Emotional Spectrum .’Be Happy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity . Friends know that Clova can be called on in a crisis.
Personality . A good sport in athletics and everything else.
Relationships . Many people will find him their best friend.
Travel & Leisure . A lifetime of travel is his destiny.
Career & Money . Early career moves help form this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities . Open to suggestions, his innovative spirit will lead the way.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish