Davena is Scottish female name means beloved
Local Origin of Name: Scottish
From the Hebrew name David,
Variant name of Davina, Davinia
Meaning: ‘Beloved’, ‘friend’, or ‘darling’ 1 Samuel 16:19
Emotional Spectrum • A well rounded person with an even temper.
Personal Integrity • You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Davena.
Personality • When hearts are true, few words will do.
Relationships • Her friends will stand with her through thick and thin.
Travel & Leisure • A person well-suited to new lands and new faces.
Career & Money • Davena has a knack for skillful money handling.
Life’s Opportunities • College is crucial to her success, more so than others!
” Today, did you put your faith to test or to rest? “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh