Davina name means Beloved
Local Origin of Name: Scottish
From the Hebrew name David
Meaning: ‘Beloved’, ‘friend’, or ‘darling’ 1 Samuel 16:19
Emotional Spectrum • Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity • Fidelity is Davina’s middle name.
Personality • Mischievous personality and
an independent spirit. Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • Education is the key to Davina’s career path.
Life’s Opportunities • A lifetime of helping others is reward enough for Davina.
” Do not let your hearts be troubled… In my Father’s house are many rooms. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.