Diwan is Arabic name means Royal Court
Local Origin of Name: India, Arabic
From the name Diwan
Meaning: Royal court or Tribunal of Justice
Emotional Spectrum • Doesn’t hide emotions well.
Personal Integrity • He has a reverence for truth.
Personality • Captivating manner.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • Diwan knows how to relax!
Career & Money • Career gains are unlimited with the right education.
Life’s Opportunities • Not one to rest on past accomplishments, he is always on the move.
Diwan’s Lucky Numbers: 34 • 47 • 30 • 17 • 15 • 43
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh