Duncan is Gaelic name means Brown Warrior
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Gaelic name Duncan
Duncan is First and Last name
Meaning: (Donnchad), ‘Brown warrior’ .
Emotional Spectrum • No frowns on this face!
Personal Integrity • His reputation for truth is well-known.
Personality • A smile for everyone.
Relationships • A people person, he does not like to be alone.
Travel & Leisure • Likes primitive travel by day, but comfort at night!
Career & Money • Career choices are easy with Duncan.
Life’s Opportunities • A naturally intelligent person, academia is his playground.
” Real generosity is doing something nice for someone who’ll never find it out. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh