Dutch name Liselot means God is my oath
Local Origin of Name: Dutch, German
From the name Liselot.
Variant name of Liselotte.
Meaning: God is my oath
Emotional Spectrum • Not confrontational, prefers to accommodate.
Personal Integrity • An honest person, people search out Liselot for advice.
Personality • She seeks the ill-will of no one.
Relationships • A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel & Leisure • Although she enjoys her home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • A career in law would suit Liselot.
Life’s Opportunities • Not a wheeler-dealer, Liselot examines business deals carefully.
Liselot’s Lucky Numbers: 27 • 29 • 42 • 10 • 7 • 36
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh