Edvard name means wealthy guardian
Local Origin of Name: Czech
Meaning: Wealthy Guardian
Emotional Spectrum • A built-in steam valve keeps the heat down!
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Edvard will never talk behind their back.
Personality • Footloose and fancy free.
Relationships • The life of the party, Edvard feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure • Adventuresome in spirit, always on the move.
Career & Money • Career gains are unlimited with the right education.
Life’s Opportunities • Early childhood opportunities in education will benefit him.
” There is no rainbow unless it has rained. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh