Gino name means God has been gracious
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Hebrew name John
Meaning: (Yochanan), ‘God has been gracious’
Emotional Spectrum .A human dynamo of emotions!
Personal Integrity.His honor is his best attribute.
Personality Magnetic. personality; has the power to attract.
Relationships .A quiet weekend away is everything!
Travel& Leisure .Always on the go, Gino takes life in the fast lane.
Career & Money .His ability to handle money is well-known!
Life’s Opportunities .A person of direction he plans out his life.
Gino’s Lucky Numbers: 11 .58 .28 .35 .49 .2
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh