Giovanni means God has been gracious
Local Origin of Name: Italian
From the Hebrew name John
Variant name of Giovanny, Giovani
Meaning: (Yochanan), ‘God has been gracious’
Emotional Spectrum . You can’t keep him down for long!
Personal Integrity . No one would doubt his word.
Personality . With his warm personality, he will go a long way.
Relationships . His best friends may not really know him .
Travel & Leisure . While his career is important, his hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money . A born leader, he will be drawn into the limelight!
Life’s Opportunities . Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
Giovanni’s Lucky Numbers: 40 . 26 .17 .35 . 31 . 53
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish