Local Origin of Name: English
From the Old English name Godwin
Meaning: ‘God’ or ‘good’ + ‘friend’ or ‘protector’
Emotional Spectrum . He bounces back from his adversity.
Personal Integrity . His honor is his best attribute.
Personality . Calm and cool as a cucumber.
Relationships . Starts slowly, but a relationship with Godwin builds over time.
Travel & Leisure . A trip of a lifetime is in his future.
Career & Money . He has an important friend and ally in the business world.
Life’s Opportunities . A lifetime of helping others is reward enough for Godwin.
Godwin’s Lucky Numbers: 36 .48 . 41 . 47 . 40 . 3
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish