Harel name means Gods mountain
Variant name of Harrel , HarrellLocal Origin of Name: Hebrew/Israeli
From the Hebrew name Harel
Meaning: ‘God’s mountain’
Emotional Spectrum • ‘Be Happy’, is the key emotion here.
Personal Integrity • He will tell the truth even when it hurts.
Personality • Optimism is the key word in his life.
Relationships • Gives a lot, but expects a lot from friends.
Travel & Leisure • Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Harel.
Career & Money • A career in movies would suit Harel, a natural actor.
Life’s Opportunities • If money can be made, Harel will find a way to make it!
” Carve your name on hearts and not on marble. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish