Hondo name means war in Egyptian
Local Origin of Name: African, Egyptian
From the name Hondo
Emotional Spectrum . Somewhat headstrong, he must guard against impulse.
Personal Integrity . A trusted individual by everyone.
Personality . Calm and cool as a cucumber.
Relationships . Likes his friends to be prompt!
Travel & Leisure . Likes to share his adventures.
Career & Money . A career in finance would suit Hondo.
Life’s Opportunities . A down-to-earth attitude will serve him well.
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. email@example.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish