Horus name means God of light
Local Origin of Name: Egyptian
From the name Horus
Meaning: God of Light
Emotional Spectrum .An unusually even temperament.
Personal Integrity .His integrity is his most precious possession.
Personality .A light heart lives long… a smile overcomes all.
Relationships .Few people could have a better friend than Horus.
Travel & Leisure .He will find it hard to wind-down on vacation.
Career & Money .A born leader, he will be drawn into the limelight!
Life’s Opportunities .College is crucial to his success, more so than others!
Horus’s Lucky Numbers: 42 .19 .43 .59 .9 .28
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh