Iain name means God has been gracious
Local Origin of Name: Scottish
From the Hebrew name John, Ian
Meaning: (Yochanan), ‘God has been gracious’
Emotional Spectrum • Sadness is soon overcome by joy with Iain.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Iain can be trusted.
Personality • It is better to have tried and failed, than never to have tried.
Relationships • If people were more like Iain, friends would come easily.
Travel & Leisure • Can be packed and ready on a moment’s notice!
Career & Money • Work is an important part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities • A lifetime of helping others is reward enough for Iain.
Iain’s Lucky Numbers: 26 • 12 • 7 • 15 • 34 • 36
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.