Imla name means whom god will fill up
Local Origin of Name: Hebrew, Arabic
From the name Imla,
Variant name of Yimla
Replenisher, the father of Micaiah the prophet
Meaning: Whom God will fill up
Emotional Spectrum • When he is happy, everyone knows it!
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Imla stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • Everybody loves a lover.
Relationships • Not an ‘open book’, it takes time to become his friend.
Travel & Leisure • Born to shop!
Career & Money • Parents play a major role in his educational career.
Life’s Opportunities • Helping others enriches his life.
Imla’s Lucky Numbers: 50 • 20 • 42 • 47 • 24 • 7
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.
Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.