Local Origin of Name: Bulgarian
From the Hebrew name John
Meaning: Gift from God
Emotional Spectrum • A smile gives you more face value.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Ioan will never talk behind their back.
Personality • Sing away sorrow; cast away care.
Relationships • His best friends take him as he
Travel & Leisure • While work is important to him, quiet time also has its place.
Career & Money • While no one can buy happiness, his hard work will pay off!
Life’s Opportunities • Open to new friends and ideas, he is a person of today!
” In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish