Jed name means beloved friend of God
Local Origin of Name: English
From the Hebrew name Jedidiah
Meaning: ‘Beloved friend of God’
Emotional Spectrum .Quiet moments help balance this usually outgoing person.
Personal Integrity .A sincere person, no one doubts Jed.
Personality .Glows with enthusiasm.
Relationships .His friends will stand with him through thick and thin.
Travel & Leisure .A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money .An education is Jed’s most valuable asset.
Life’s Opportunities .Not taken in by scams, people will seek Jed’s advice.
Jed’s Lucky Numbers: 11 ,1 .16 .28 .20 .2
h3>Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish