Julio name means Youthful
Local Origin of Name: Hispanic
From the Latin name Julius.
Variant name of Julien, Julianus, Julian
Meaning: Descended from Jupiter or Youthful
Emotional Spectrum • His eyes betray his soul.
Personal Integrity • He would never betray a friend.
Personality • A solid citizen and a compliment to our community.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps his eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • Unplanned trips can be the most fun according to Julio.
Career & Money • Work is an important part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities • Only he holds the key to his happiness.
Julio’s Lucky Numbers: 20 • 48 • 51 • 42 • 41 • 7
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh
Your name is not a accident. Your name means everything about you. Find more your name meaning and origin. Find your friends name. Share with us your name origin. Share with us your family name.Name tells itself. Enjoy your name meaning. Make beautiful name for your babies. Create beautiful name certificate for your family and friends. Post your photos and stories.