Keegan name means little fiery one
Local Origin of Name: Irish
From the Gaelic name Keegan
Keegan is a surname of Irish origin
Meaning: ‘Little fiery one’
Emotional Spectrum . You can’t keep him down for long!
Personal Integrity . An honest person, people search out Keegan for advice.
Personality . A lover of life, too bad there are only 24 hours in a day!
Relationships . Gives a lot, but expects a lot from friends.
Travel & Leisure . While his career is important, his hobby takes front seat!
Career & Money . While finances are high on his list, money isn’t everything.
Life’s Opportunities . Joy and happiness await this blessed person.
Keegan’s Lucky Numbers: 35 . 21 . 40 . 4 . 14 . 1
Name By Alphabet
Find more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. email@example.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish