Kimo name means supplanter
Local Origin of Name: Hawaiian
From the name Kimo
Meaning: Supplanter same as John
Emotional Spectrum • Loves to be in love…
Personal Integrity • Parents of Kimo brought him up on firm moral ground.
Personality • He seeks the ill-will of no one.
Relationships • The life of the party, Kimo feels comfortable in the spotlight.
Travel & Leisure • Can be packed and ready on a moment’s notice!
Career & Money • Work is an important part of his life.
Life’s Opportunities • Open to suggestions, his innovative spirit will lead the way.
” This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish