Kona name means lady
Local Origin of Name: Hawaiian
From the Hindi name Kona
Emotional Spectrum • Work hard, play hard.
Personal Integrity • You would never make a mistake placing your faith in Kona.
Personality • Never idle, never still, always active, charm she will.
Relationships • People like Kona because of her personality.
Travel & Leisure • A quiet evening at home is her idea of relaxation.
Career & Money • Should have been an actress!
Life’s Opportunities • Politics is an opportunity not to be missed by Kona.
” O Lord, great is your love, higher than the heavens. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish