Kosta name means lake or Constants
Local Origin of Name: Greek, Bulgarian
From the Latin name Constance
Variant name of Constantin, Constantino, Kostya
Meaning: lake, ‘Constans’ (‘constant’ or ‘unwavering’)
Emotional Spectrum. Up front and honest
Personal Integrity. Fidelity is Kosta’s middle name.
Personality. This eager beaver would make a fine leader.
Relationships. People who know Kosta want to be his friend.
Travel & Leisure. A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money. His study skills are the key to a good education!
Life’s Opportunities. Not one to rest on past accomplishments, he is always on the move.
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish