Leal name means faithful
Local Origin of Name: French
From the name Leal
Meaning:Faithful. Leala is female name.
Emotional Spectrum • Even tempered, most of the time!
Personal Integrity • Fidelity is Leal’s middle name.
Personality • Listens to his conscience and stays out of trouble.
Relationships • Gives a lot, but expects a lot from friends.
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money • Career choices are easy with Leal.
Life’s Opportunities • Helping others enriches his life.
” Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who finds delight in his commands ”
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish