Variant name of Allerie, Mallary, Mallery, Malloree, Mallorey,
Mallori, Mallorie, Malorey, Malori, Malory.
Local Origin of Name: English/French
From the French name Mallory
Meaning: Army Counselor or Unlucky (French)
Emotional Spectrum • Up front and honest
Personal Integrity • The stuff that Presidents are made of…
Personality • A light heart lives long.
Relationships • Makes friends easily, but keeps her eyes open!
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • Her career will be the most rewarding part of her life.
Life’s Opportunities • Politics is an opportunity not to be missed by Mallory.
” As water reflects a face, so a man’s heart reflects the man. ”
Created by Firstnamestore.com
Name By Alphabet
Find out more name in our sites
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish