Meaning of name Foma
Foma name means twin
Local Origin of Name: Russian/Hebrew
From the Aramaic name Thomas
Emotional Spectrum • A quiet, babbling brook in the storm of life.
Personal Integrity • His family taught him that honesty is his best asset.
Personality • When he is not talking, he is laughing.
Relationships • Though not many in number, his friends are golden.
Travel & Leisure • Winter sports are attractive to Foma.
Career & Money • A career in retail management would suit Foma.
Life’s Opportunities • Tried and true, but welcomes new innovations.
” Gray hair is a crown of splendor; it is attained by a righteous life. ”
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African –American–Arabic– Basque – Bulgarian– Chinese
- Czech– Dutch– Egyptian –English– French – Gaelic–German
- Greek –Hawaiian– Hebrew–Hindi –Hispanic– Irish– Israel
- Italian–Japanese–Korean – Latin– Native American
- Nordic – Pakistan– Persian –Portuguese– Roman
- Russian –Sanskirt –Scandinavian –Scottish –Slavic
- Spanish –Swedish –Thai – Turkish – Welsh –Yiddish