Meaning of name Karna
Local Origin of Name: Hindi
From the name Karna.
Karna is First and Last name
This is the name of the son of the Hindu sun god Surya and the goddess Kunti
Meaning: Horn or Ear
Emotional Spectrum • A smile gives you more face value.
Personal Integrity • In a world of deceit, Karna stands for truth and integrity.
Personality • A friendly person by nature, Karna has few enemies.
Relationships • A bond formed with him may last a lifetime.
Travel & Leisure • A fondness for the mountains will emerge.
Career & Money • Not one to ‘Keep up with the Jones’.
Life’s Opportunities • Hard work will pay off for this faithful employee.
Karna’s Lucky Numbers: 46 • 49 • 8 • 34 • 12 • 47
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh