Meaning of Native American female name Odahingum is Rippling water
Local Origin of Name: Native American
From the name Odahingum
Meaning: Rippling water
Emotional Spectrum • She is a fountain of joy for all.
Personal Integrity • Nothing can buy her good name.
Personality • Full of life and lively fun, a friend and pal to everyone.
Relationships • Few people could have a better friend than Odahingum.
Travel & Leisure • Although she enjoys her home, far-away lands hold interest.
Career & Money • A college education would help Odahingum discover her dream.
Life’s Opportunities • A naturally intelligent person, academia is her playground.
Odahingum’s Lucky Numbers: 34 • 26 • 51 • 37 • 16 • 2
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh