Meaning of the Arabic Surname Kuriakose is Deriving from the Lord
Local Origin of Name: Arabic, Latin
From the name Kuriakose.
Variant name of Kurian, Kurien.
Kuriakose is first and last name.
Meaning : Deriving from the Lord
Emotional Spectrum • Falls in love at the drop of a hat!
Personal Integrity • People know him for his good name.
Personality • Always happy, never bad, full of pep, and never sad.
Relationships • The model for a best friend.
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money • A college education would help Kuriakose discover his dream.
Life’s Opportunities • ‘Be Prepared’, is Kuriakose’s motto!
Kuriakose’s Lucky Numbers: 13 • 37 • 28 • 27 • 29 • 10
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh