Meaning of the Bible name Eeles is Jehovah is God
Local Origin of Name: Bible
From the name Eeles.
Eeles is Bible and Last name.
Variant name of Elijah.
Meaning: Jehovah is God
Emotional Spectrum • It’s more fun to be happy than sad is his credo.
Personal Integrity • Parents of Eeles brought him up on firm moral ground.
Personality • To the young at heart, everything’s fun.
Relationships • Long term friendships come easily to Eeles.
Travel & Leisure • Eat, drink and be merry – play hard!
Career & Money • An extra measure of study will help this natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • A survivor, he will always bounce back and be ready again!
Eeles’s Lucky Numbers: 6 • 21 • 28 • 17 • 37 • 3
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh