Meaning of the Bulgarian female name Emilia is Industrious
Local Origin of Name: Bulgarian
From the Latin name : Emilie,
Variant name of Emilia, Emillija, Emilee
Meaning: ‘Industrious’ or ‘striving’
Emotional Spectrum • Not known to express her emotions openly.
Personal Integrity • Friends know that Emilia can be trusted.
Personality • Quiet until you know her.
Relationships • A few close friends are all she needs.
Travel & Leisure • A lifetime of travel is her destiny.
Career & Money • She is known for her communication skills – a natural leader.
Life’s Opportunities • College is crucial to her success, more so than others!
” Understanding is a fountain of life to those who have it. “
Created By Firstnamestore.com
Find out more name in our sites. Send us your name meaning and origin. Sung@nydob.com
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh