Meaning of the Egyptian name Ramses is son of Sun God
Local Origin of Name: Egyptian
From the name Ramsesm Ramesses, Ramessu
Meaning: Son of Sun God.
Emotional Spectrum • He can put on a good show and rise to the occasion.
Personal Integrity • Ramses is the height of respectability.
Personality • Modern Maverick.
Relationships • Starts slowly, but a relationship with Ramses builds over time.
Travel & Leisure • A trip of a lifetime is in his future.
Career & Money • With the right help, he will choose the best career.
Life’s Opportunities • An abundant and happy life blesses this gifted person.
Ramses’s Lucky Numbers: 51 • 29 • 31 • 24 • 20 • 45
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh