Meaning of the English Surname Raynard is wise
Local Origin of Name: English
From the name Raynard
Meaning: Wise and Brave
Emotional Spectrum • A storm of emotions in a calm exterior.
Personal Integrity • A solid family background keeps him on solid moral ground.
Personality • Born to have fun.
Relationships • Starts slowly, but a relationship with Raynard builds over time.
Travel & Leisure • Born to travel!
Career & Money • While no one can buy happiness, his hard work will pay off!
Life’s Opportunities • His ambition will serve him well.
Raynard’s Lucky Numbers: 46 • 28 • 31 • 33 • 14 • 45
- African American Arabic Basque
- Bulgarian Chinese Czech Dutch
- Egyptian English French Gaelic
- German Greek Hawaiian Hebrew
- Hindi Hispanic
- India Irish Israel Italian
- Japanese Korean Latin Native American
- Nordic Persian Polish Portuguese
- Roman Russian Scandinavian Scottish
- Slavic Spanish Swedish Thai
- Turkish Welsh